Yes, you can return additional items from an older order as long as you are within the 60-days return time frame.
Articles in this section
- How do I send an item in return?
- How can I exchange a product?
- Where is my return label?
- If one item from my order is not fitting. Do I have to send all items back?
- I received a free gift in my order, but the product I ordered does not fit. Do I have to send back the complete order, including the free gift?
- Do(es) the product(s) have to be returned in the original packaging?
- I need to send back items from multiple order to you. Can I ship everything back in one box?
- Can I return a product in a store?
- The return label doesn't work, what should I do?
- I already proceeded with a return for an order. Can I still return another item from this order later on?