For DHL shipments, it's essential to return the package to a DHL drop-off point, which you can find via the DHL locator. Packages dropped off at locations other than those listed on the DHL locator may not be accepted, and the return label may not work. If you are using the correct drop-off point and still encountering issues, please contact our Customer service team directly.
Articles in this section
- How do I send an item in return?
- How can I exchange a product?
- Where is my return label?
- If one item from my order is not fitting. Do I have to send all items back?
- I received a free gift in my order, but the product I ordered does not fit. Do I have to send back the complete order, including the free gift?
- Do(es) the product(s) have to be returned in the original packaging?
- I need to send back items from multiple order to you. Can I ship everything back in one box?
- Can I return a product in a store?
- The return label doesn't work, what should I do?
- I already proceeded with a return for an order. Can I still return another item from this order later on?