Yes, when returning a product, it needs to be sent back in its original packaging, including all tags and accessories. This ensures that the item remains in sellable condition. If anything is missing or the product is not returned in its original condition, we reserve the right to partially or not refund the total amount. You can find more details on our return process HERE.
Articles in this section
- How do I send an item in return?
- How can I exchange a product?
- Where is my return label?
- If one item from my order is not fitting. Do I have to send all items back?
- I received a free gift in my order, but the product I ordered does not fit. Do I have to send back the complete order, including the free gift?
- Do(es) the product(s) have to be returned in the original packaging?
- I need to send back items from multiple order to you. Can I ship everything back in one box?
- Can I return a product in a store?
- The return label doesn't work, what should I do?
- I already proceeded with a return for an order. Can I still return another item from this order later on?