I wish to send the product to another address than my officially registered address, what can I do?

If you do not have an officially registered address on the address, you provide us, the postal service may send us the package in return and not to the address you provided. Be aware that your official mail address usually is the address you are registered on in the National registry. If you have a temporary address, you can provide a person registered at that address in the C/O field on your order.

Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful